Thursday 28 May 2009

SALT CAMPAIGN GATHERS PACE

It's great to hear that Chris Hamilton-Emery will be on Newsnight Review as part of the Salt (buy) Just One Book campaign.

See BBC2, Friday 29th May, 11pm. I just hope BBC2 decides to co-operate on our telly. It keeps disappearing, often mid-programme. Very annoying...

I can recommend some Salt books, btw. Ones I've read and really enjoyed include Vanessa Gebbie's Words from a Glass Bubble and Alex Keegan's Ballistics . Flash fiction fans need look no further than Tania Hershman's The White Road & other stories. Or you could always pre-order my forthcoming collection Nude here.

2 comments:

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Thank you so much for the mention, Nuala! It is great that Salt have been helped so much by spreading the word like this.

(Delay because I changed my Google passowrd, went away for a fortnight, and forgot it. I still can't remember it but have Firefox...)

Hugs to baby!

Group 8 said...

You are welcome, Missus. I love WFAGB, great stories.

I know re passwords - I have a half dozen of them and rarely get them 1st go. It'd drive you mad! Hope it comes back to you soon!

Baby is an angel, mostly, but I can do little but feed her and try to sleep. I'm accepting it and going with it.
N x