Sunday 8 November 2009

BALLINASLOE LAUNCH OF NUDE


Geraldine Mills (writer), Nuala and Joyce Little (artist)


Me - signing Nude

The launch went great last night - lots of people there, lots of good chat, wine and food.
Thanks to Geraldine Mills for launching the book and Joyce's exhibition Body Image with such grace; thanks to Joyce for hosting the launch in her wonderful Tosnú Art Gallery; and to Karen for selling the books and taking pics; thanks to everyone who came and made the night so much fun.

I'll be doing it all again in the No Grants Gallery in Temple Bar on Wednesday the 25th of November at 6pm - I hope many more of you will make it to that launch.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good, N, glad it went well for you. I hope you had a glass or two afterwards. And your dress is only fabulous.

Group 8 said...

Thanks B. It was a blast. I had maybe more than 2 glasses...eek. Still recovering!

Rachel Fenton said...

You look really cool - hope the next one goes as well!

Kar said...

Great night Nu, huge success. Glad I could be of some help, your more then welcome to my services again ;-)

Group 8 said...

Thanks Rachel. A new frock - yay! I'll have to dress it differently for the 25th!

Kar - you were such a great help. Mucho gracias. It'll be great if you do the books in Dub too. Úna's gonna do the wine n water.

Padhraig Nolan said...

Massive! Deadly! Righteous! Bonzer! ...and suchlike.
Hope to see you on the 25th. :-)

Group 8 said...

Thanks PJ - it'd be great to see you there!

Liz said...

Me too for adoring the dress...and scarf ; ) Delighted to hear it went so well...and looking forward to hearing about the Dublin launch...( and so sorry I can't make it there: ()

laurie said...

I wish i could be there.