Friday 24 September 2010

SUNDAY MISCELLANY, YOUNGHEARTS RUNFREE, CASTLECOMER


I've (another) busy weekend, and am hoping to meet up with some of you , here and there.

I have a piece on Sunday Miscellany this Sunday the 26th. Between 9am and 10am RTÉ Radio 1. The theme was 'Arrivals and Departures' and it was recorded live at the Mountains to the Sea Festival, a couple of weeks ago. Andy Irvine played - it was heavenly!

Also on Sunday I am reading at the Younghearts Runfree Collective's latest gig, in the Unitarian Church, in aid of Simon. See poster above. BUT note: the time has now been changed to 3pm.

And tomorrow I am off to the Castlecomer Writers & Arts Festival in Kilkenny for the Black Diamond Poetry Prize awards ceremony. I came joint second with Eileen Casey. The winnner was Carmel Cummins. Lots of fun. Report next week, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog and found it interesting. I also have a blog, and it has changed over time. I sometimes reach out repeatedly and reach out to new blogger's and sometimes I make new friends.

Well I welcome you to my blog, and if you follwo me, I will also follow you.

I hope to hear from you soon...

Jesse