Monday 28 February 2011

READINGS - WOMAN FACTOR & DUB BOOK FEST


I'm doing two readings this coming weekend in Dublin.

I'm reading with my women's poetry group The Prufrocks, at The Woman Factor, run by ArtWave, on Saturday the 5th at 8pm, in The Back Loft/La Catedral Studios. See the poster above for admission prices etc.

The Woman Factor is a 3-day event whose aim is to bring together women of all ages and nationalities to show the diversity and creativity of females in Ireland and to celebrate their achievements and passions.




On Sunday 6th March at 4pm, in City Hall, I am reading at the Dublin Book Festival and taking part in a panel discussion with fellow writers Liam Carson, Yvonne Cassidy and Paul Soye. The event will be chaired by Sinéad Mac Aodha. Free admission.


For World Book Day on Friday I am reading to twenty-five 6, 7 and 8 year olds. Eek. Kids are the toughest audience of all. Well, apart from frosty-faced fellow writers...

No comments: