Friday 11 November 2011

NEW LOOK 4 NEW BOOK & DUBLIN LAUNCH


My lovely webmaster has given my website a colour scheme overhaul to celebrate the publication of The Juno Charm. I love love love it; blue is one of my favourite colours. This is my eighth book which is kind of crazy when you say it out loud.

In other news, the Dublin launch for the book will take place next Wednesday in the Irish Writers' Centre at 7.30pm, in a joint Salmon Poetry/Arlen House launch for myself and Órfhlaith Foyle.

Both Órfhlaith and I will be giving readings, so come along for a great night which celebrates two wonderful independent publishers. See below for more details.



ARLEN HOUSE & SALMON POETRY

warmly invite you to celebrate the launch of three beautiful books
and enjoy a showcase reading by

Órfhlaith Foyle and Nuala Ní Chonchúir

who will read from their latest short fiction collections from Arlen House
Somewhere in Minnesota
 and 
To the World of Men, Welcome (expanded ed.)

Nuala will also read from her poetry collection The Juno Charm (Salmon)


Wednesday 16 November @ 7.30pm
Irish Writers’ Centre, Parnell Square, Dublin 1

RSVP: Alan Hayes, Publisher, ARLEN HOUSE at phone 086 8207617
Email: arlenhouse@gmail.com

5 comments:

Órfhlaith Foyle said...

A Beautiful blue look for your website Nuala! 'Eighth' book is an achievement. Congratulations!

Group 8 said...

Thanks, Ór. It's hard to believe it is book number 8. I like 8 - it's the number of the door on my childhood home :)

Jacinta said...

Gorgeous new color scheme; this one might be a keeper for a while. Hope your adult door has a number like 36 or 68 so that you will write your way to meet (and mark) it, too!

Group 8 said...

Ooops, my door is 10! But I mean to go a lot further than that ;)

Jacinta said...

maybe add another zero? Postman won't even notice.