Thursday 24 November 2011

VIRTUAL TOUR - JUNO CHARM - # 3


Today my virtual book tour for The Juno Charm takes me back across the Irish Sea, from last week's stop in England, to County Kildare and writer Niamh Boyce's blog.

Here is a sample question from Niamh:
'There are so many voices in the collection and, for me, those different voices added a thrill to the collection, I never knew who I was going to meet, Frida Kahlo, van Gogh and his model and mistress Sien. The people who draw you to write about them, are those who 'posterity does not sympathise with,' the ne'er do wells? How does that process happen, is it a matter of someone sparking your interest and the voice coming to be quite organically from that? Have you ever tried to write from the point of view of someone you didn’t like, or do you have to feel a sympathy?'

Go here to read my answer and to see what else we talked about.

3 comments:

Words A Day said...

Thanks for visiting:)

Group 8 said...

Big thanks for having me, Niamh :)

Órfhlaith Foyle said...

A really lovely interview Nuala. I left a comment on Words A Day. Hope Paris is thrilling you.