Friday 13 July 2012

DINGLE!



I am reading at the Stonecoast in Ireland event in Dingle on Sunday evening with Ted Deppe. Theo Dorgan is reading tonight (Friday); Paula Meehan Saturday night; Annie Deppe and Boman Desai read on Tuesday 17th. All the events take place in The Dingle Book Shop.

I can't wait to be in Dingle - I went to the Gaeltacht in Feothanach as a teenager so I have happy memories of that part of Kerry. It's a couple of years since I was in Dingle and I am looking forward to revisiting Fungie the Dolphin and eating some good food.

4 comments:

Kar said...

Ah I LOVE Dingle, we were there last summer and the summer before.

How lovely to be there as part of a literary event.

The Dingle Book Shop is such a treasure trove of great books..

Good luck with the reading and enjoy Paula, her poetry blows me away :)

Doireann said...

Great lineup & location! Bain sult as :-)

Group 8 said...

Last time I was there was for a lit event, too, I believe. An Irish language one.

Group 8 said...

Doireann - GRMA :)