Monday 1 September 2014

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS AND READINGS


I have so many things coming up, that I thought I'd make a list here, in case any of you want to come to classes/workshops/readings, or you know people who might. Here's the schedule for Scotland, Cork, Tipperary, Wexford, Tallaght, Dublin city...

I'm doing a reading from The Closet of Savage Mementos and a Q&A with Peter Ross
Where: Nairn Book and Arts Festival, Scotland
When: Friday 5th September
More here

I'm teaching a 4-day course in The Novel
Where: Cork Short Story Festival
When: 17 - 20 September, daily 9.30am - 12.30pm
More here

I'm doing a short story reading with Matt Rader
Where: Cork Short Story Festival
When: 17th September,7pm
More here

I'm yapping on a panel with Patrick Chapman and Ladette Randolph, chair Jennifer Matthews
Where: Cork Short Story Festival
When: 20th September, 2.15pm
More here

I'm teaching a morning course in Flash Fiction and yapping on a panel
Where: Dromineer Literary Festival
When: Saturday 4th October
More here

I'm doing a reading from The Closet of Savage Mementos
Where: Wexford County Library
When: Sat. 11th October, 3pm

I'm doing a reading from The Closet of Savage Mementos at the Red Line Book Festival, with Donal Ryan, Dermot Bolger and John Sheahan
Where: Civic Theatre, Tallaght
When: Sat. 18th October, 2.30pm
More here

I'm teaching a 1 day course in Writing Effective Fiction
Where: The Irish Writers' Centre
When: Saturday 8th November
More here

And that's quite enough for now - I feel exhausted just looking at that list.

No comments: