Wednesday 4 March 2015

PANEL, NEW S/S COMP & MY IRISH TIMES HOMAGE TO MS ENRIGHT

Anne Enright - Photograph: Patrick Bolger for the Observer Patrick Bolger/Observer
I'm going to squash a few things in here. I am distractedly busy with novel #4, so I have little time to blog.

ONE: I am at Ennis Book Club Festival this Saturday at 3pm, on a panel with Sara Baume and Colin Barrett, moderated by Evelyn O'Rourke. More here.

TWO: Books Ireland Magazine has a new short story competition. 30th June closing date. €400 first prize plus a writing retreat. All details here.

THREE: In today's Irish Times, I have my tribute/homage to Anne Enright as part of their series focussing in on Irish women writers. It's an International Women's Day effort to redress that poster (the male writers one). It will culminate in a new poster in this Saturday's print edition. Whoop!

FOUR Nearly forgot, I'll be on Athlone Community Radio this evening, around 6.30pm, talking about writing and stuff.

No comments: