Hanna Greally Literary Awards 2015 including the Ger Hanily Memorial Cup
Theme: Centenary in Reflection
Submissions of poetry, prose, short stories on the theme are invited, subject to rules of entry - see below.
Prizes: The Overall Prize Winner will receive a cash prize of €200 Runners-Up prizes will also be awarded in categories that include International Poetry, International Prose/Short Stories, National Poetry, National Prose/Short-Story, Local Winner in both Poetry and Prose/Short Stories categories, prizes for Highly Commended and National Schools.
The Ger Hanily Memorial Cup will also be awarded from the entries submitted.
Competition Rules of Entry:
· All entries submitted must be the author’s own unpublished work
· Entries are limited to three entries (poems, short-story or prose) per person
· Entries submitted must be typed and titled
· Entrant’s name and address contact number, details, must be on a separate page to the written submission
· Entries will not be returned and the judges’ decision is final
· Festival organisers and guests are not eligible for entry
· Entry into the competition implies acceptance of the competition rules and guidelines.
Competition Entry Fee: €5 per entry; €10 for three entries.
Please make cheques, postal orders, etc. payable to SiarScéal Festival Group. Include with your entry submission, which can be posted to SiarScéal Festival, c/o Richie Farrell, County Librarian, Roscommon County Council Library Services, Abbey Street, Roscommon.
Payments by credit/debit card can be made to the PayPal account of email@example.com
You can also enter online. Please see our website for more information - www.siarsceal.com/competitions
Closing Date: All entries, posted and online, must be received before 5pm on Friday 23rd October 2015.