Friday 27 March 2009

POETRY FILMS - CORK



Pic: POET BILLY COLLINS

On the 1st and 2nd of April @ 8pm, Ó Bhéal in Cork, in association with Literaturwerkstatt Berlin, Goethe Institut and The Triskel Arts Centre presents:

Highlights of the 4th Biennial Zebra Poetry Film Festival

15 selected poetry films presented by Dr Christiane Lange (Literaturwerkstatt Berlin) including festival winner 'The Dead' (poet: Billy Collins, director: Juan Delcán) followed by a panel discussion on Poetry Films.

Entry: €5

I'm off to BÁC for Nighthawks at the Cobalt Café and the Poetry Now Fest. Report next week. Wheeeee!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy yourself :))))

Niamh B said...

Really liked your reading last night, esp the writer's desk poem, still giggling about it today

Group 8 said...

Thanks Barbara!

Group 8 said...

Niamh - you shoulda said hello! Thanks for saying you liked the reading.
Preggers insomniac that I am, I was shattered by 9pm and had to be brought home. Being with child RUINS the social life...
Congrats on the forthcoming marriage! Exciting.

Niamh B said...

Thanks, I'll make sure to say hi next time, didn't think you'd be off so quick. Good luck with the baby too!

Group 8 said...

Niamh, I didn't really think I'd be leaving so quick either but I was in danger of sliding off the chair with tiredness, so I toddled off.
Meet you next time!!