Sunday 14 February 2010

NUDE IN REVIEW #5

Later on today, I am at Eimear's blog (as mentioned previously) for an interview about my short fiction collection Nude. I'll post again to direct you there.

Coincidentally, two other Nude related things have also just occurred:

1. Lane Ashfeldt writer and editor at Pulp (which is currently on a break) has put a mini review on her site here.

2. Irish writer Ethel Rohan who lives in San Francisco has written a very moving piece called 'Nude: A Personal Essay' here.

Neither piece is very long, both are worth reading. Thanks Lane and Ethel.

4 comments:

Rachel Fenton said...

The review was very succinct but what a great compliment that is - that, even when reduced to such a small description, the result is still the essence of the book - very positive stuff. I'd be thrilled with something like that.

Ethel had me in floods. There are sosme people who write because they want to , then there are those who do so because they have to. And we need to read their stories. Thanks for the link.

Group 8 said...

Thanks Rachel - Ethel's piece is v brave. Thanks for your comment over there. Hugs, N x

Bang Bang Bang Firgal Moonlop Bang Bang Bang said...

Ethel's review was so heartfelt and honest - brought me close to tears. I'll keep an eye out for Nude.Thanks for the link.

Another Irish writer (now in London).

Group 8 said...

Thanks, Bang Bang, I loved Ethel's essay.

Btw, that's some name!!