Saturday 28 September 2013

CHAPBOOK LAUNCH TONIGHT IN SAN FRANCISCO!

I am supposed to be resting before the launch event for my chapbook, Of Dublin and Other Fictions, but San Francisco is too distracting. Apart at all from the fascinating papers on emigration, Irish-America etc. at the conference, there's the view.

San Fran hotel view - dawn
And the shops.

There's great shopping close by
My chapbook - yay!
I am boggle-eyed with jet lag so I had better put my head down for an hour or so before the event starts at 6pm, with a bit of Beckett and then a bit of me reading from the book. I got to see it today for the first time. It's gorgeous - perfectly tiny and perfectly sweet looking. Good job, Jodi Chilson of Tower Press.

2 comments:

Insinbad said...

The book looks great. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Good luck with the launch. I wish I was there. F x x x

shaunag said...

Sounds like you're having a great, but hectic time, good luck with the launch and enjoy it, Nuala! Can't wait to see the book!