Thursday 3 October 2013

FROM SAN FRAN TO GORT AND ATHLONE


I am backward with jetlag (I haven't even blogged the Cork Short Story Festival but the lovely Adam Marek has!) but just wanted to pop up to flag two events I am taking part in this weekend.

Autumn Gathering for Women Writers, Gort, County Galway
I'll be reading from my new chapbook, Of Dublin and Other Fictions, at this tomorrow, Friday the 4th, at 10.30am in the Lady Gregory Hotel. I will have copies of the chapbook for sale there. (Chapbook can be ordered from jodichilson AT boisestate.edu, also.)

Athlone Literary Festival
I am reading at an event called 'Irish Identity and Culture - an Ever Changing Idea' with Prof. James Flannery and Bill Whelan (yes, that Bill Whelan) at the Athlone Literary Festival.
Ill be reading from Mother America and will have copies of it for sale as well as the chapbook.
Sunday 6th October, 3pm, Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone

No comments: