Friday 18 October 2013

DUBLIN BOOK FESTIVAL INTERVIEW & MASSACHUSETTS

I'm interviewed at the Dublin Book Festival site ahead of my appearance on the Anti Room panel on women’s writing, which will also feature arts journalist and broadcaster Sinéad Gleeson, journalists Anna Carey and Jennifer Ridyard, and author Christine Dwyer Hickey.

The event is on Saturday 16th November at 4.30pm in The Main Space at Smock Alley Theatre.

*

And with that I am off to Massachusetts for a short stint at Bay Path College to take part in their Writers' Day, give a reading and visit some classes. I will also be doing final research for my American novel.

It will be hard to be aways from my kids and husband for 10 days (my eldest turns 20 today - 20!!!) but I am very much looking forward to the New England autumnal colours, seeing Emily Dickinson's house and catching up with old friends. I'll talk to you, no doubt, on the other side.

No comments: